Are you looking to host a good, green, healthy recipe? Or do you wish to explore one and cook it?
In any of the above scenarios, we got you covered!
If you are someone who loves to eat healthily and visit organic and sustainable businesses, we recommend you sign up on NatureHub and be a part of our community.
The following steps will help you host your very own healthy recipe collection on NatureHub:
- Log in to your account using the credentials you used during the sign-up process.
- A successful login will direct you to the main website page. On the top right corner, you will find a '+' button in the navigation bar.
- Click on the button and select the option: "Post a recipe"
- You will have to fill up the details related to the recipe you wish to post. These details include adding your recipe name, the category and subcategory that it belongs to, the ingredients, and their measure to prepare it, along with clear step-by-step instructions. Select continue to proceed.
- On the next page, you will need to add tags that help describe your recipe. Select all the options that you find relevant. Add photos of the meal you are posting. You can also add a medical disclaimer if required. Click on submit to post the recipe.
Ta-Da! Your recipe is added successfully. If you wish to look up the recipes you posted, click on your profile icon and go to the 'My Recipes' section.
?What type of recipes are best suited to post on NatureHub?
NatureHub promotes a healthy, organic, and sustainable lifestyle. Thus, you can add recipes that are eco-friendly and meet the following standards:
a) No artificial ingredients or preservatives.
b) Minimal use of processed ingredients.
c) No chemicals, additives, or use of any toxic substances.
?How to ensure that your recipe is visible to a larger target audience?
Healthy recipes should never remain a secret and must reach the appropriate audience. To make sure that your recipe is visible to a larger audience, make sure you write a clear and detailed instruction of the recipe.
Add the keywords in the description to optimize it for search results.
How do you do that?
It's simple. Find the main aim of your recipe. If you are posting a Noodle Soup recipe made from purely vegan ingredients, title it as 'Vegan Noodle Soup' instead of 'Noodle Soup.' In other cases, if your recipe has main ingredients like Tomato and Carrot, name your recipe as 'Tomato Carrot Noodle Soup.'
Try to focus on the main ingredient or the diet that your recipe follows in its title.
Along with keywords, ensure that you select all the related tags in the options to improve your recipe presence.
We hope this helps. Add your recipe now and stay healthy! ✨